YOUR HIGH VALUE, COMPETITIVE, ONE-STOP SOLUTION ENGINEERING CENTER
WITH OVER 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE
INTERNATIONAL REACH - With one same top quality
Tecnoconsult is a multinational organization with local offices acting in each jurisdiction, whilst allowing international reach. Offices are located in Miami, Monterrey and Caracas.
All operationg centers are connected and operate jointly in the development of projects. Most are located in regions with the highest hydrocarbon world reserves.
All centers share the same top quality human and technical resources, both in Spanish and English.
A FIRM INTERNAL CONTROL IS ENSURED BY:
Direct control and supervision by the Board of Directors
Executive oversight through eight committees:
Operations and Finance Committee
Departmental Management Committee
Strategic Planning Committee
Project Evaluation Committee
Quality Management Committee
Human Resources Committee
Contingency Management Committee
And by adhering to the following norms:
Detailed financial delegation matrix
Internal policies and regulations
Strict adherence to our Code of Conduct
OUR CORPORATE CODE OF CONDUCT AND COMPLIANCE MANUAL
The company has an effective anti-corruption/FCPA compliance program framework, including for high-risk third parties and interactions with government officials.
Our Values, Principles and Commitments
HISTORY - TIME LINE
SERVICES BY TYPE OF PROJECT
All phases of Procurement, from bidding to nationalization and
Project Management Teams
Project Management Consultants
Petroleum, Petrochemical & Chemical
• Abu Dhabi Gas Industries (GASCO) • Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - ADNOC • Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (Borouge) • Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADCO) • Arabian Oil Company (Aramco) • British Petroleum (BP) • Chevron • China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) • CIMA+ • CITGO • ConocoPhillips • Consolidated Construction Company (CCC) • Daewoo • Duro Felguera • Eagle Burgmann • ExxonMobil • Fluor • Foster Wheeler • GAMA • Hyundai Engineering Co. • Hargrove Engineers & Constructors • INTECSA Industrial • Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) • Lukoil • Mustang • POSCO • Saipem • SKE&C • SNC Lavalin • Statoil • Takreer • Technip • Técnicas Reunidas • Teikoku • Thyssen Krupp Robbins • Total • Valero Energy Corporation • Repsol - Eni
Power & Telecommunications
• DSD de Venezuela • Movistar • Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) Infrastructure
• Envases Aragua • Golden Anchor • Reynolds International
• Abbott de Venezuela • Alivensa • Cartones Nacionales • Cemex • Cervecería Polar • Cigarrera Bigott • Envases Aragua • Fábrica de Papeles Maracay • Gerber Foods • Nabisco Venezuela • Philip Morris • Pillsbury • Procter & Gamble • Snack América Latina • Unilever Andina • Yukery
Mining & Metallurgy
• Babcock & Wilcox • Koch Mineral • Placer Dome • Reynolds International
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
2021 CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
Tecnoconsult recently received the 2021 Certificate of Appreciation from the St. Jude Children´s Research Hospital, "in recognition of outstanding support in helping keep its promise to children and families battling cancer and other deadly deceases".
Our company has proudly contributed over many years with the extraordinary research activities and charities of this prestigious institution.
In 2019, for the eighth consecutive year, Tecnoconsult awarded the three best undergraduate projects of the faculties of Engineering, Architecture and Basic Sciences at the Simón Bolívar University
The Tecnoconsult Group of companies expresses its corporate responsibility policies through the Tecnoconsult Foundation, in five fundamental areas: support for scientific and technological research in universities; promoting cultural values; assisting education centers with scarce resources in underprivileged areas; financial assistance to our employees for health-related issues; and a donations program of used electronic equipment to public universities, schools and NGO´s.
Partnership Agreement with Simón Bolívar University
In 2012 Tecnoconsult signed an partnership agreement with Simón Bolívar University, renewed in 2018, that allows the company to channel its social responsibility policies in support of scientific and technological research in the fields of engineering, architecture and basic sciences. Tecnoconsult grants annual awards to the Faculty of Engineering's six best research projects.
Since 2012 Tecnoconsult has been granting these awards to graduates for their best research theses, as well as to their respective tutors.
Support for cultural values
In Crescendo Program. Tecnoconsult has promoted young musicians by financing, producing and advocating their first album
Book Publishing Program. Through this long-standing activity, Tecnoconsult has published several books that highlight important aspects of our culture. Among others: Dialogue with Nature, by Fabián Michelangeli; Engineers and Engineering in Venezuela - Centuries XV to XX, by Carlos Maldonado Burgoin; Agustín Codazzi - Italy and the Construction of the New World, by Juan José Pérez Rangel; And Miguel Sanoja - Bronces, compilation of several authors
Educational and Social Assistance Programs Tecnosoncult contributes to the personal and educational development of children of the Yaruro / Pumé and Jivi ethnic groups, in the La Coromoto Integral School, in Caño La Pica, a far-away corner of Apure state, through the NGO Asociación Civil ASOPICA.
Financial assistance to our employees for
health related issues
Through the Tecnoconsult Foundation, employees with health related emergencies or unexpected funeral costs, and that require financial assistance, find support and solidarity in the company's especially customized aid programs.
Tecnoconsult´s used electronic equipment find new life and value when donated to public universities, schools and NGO's, through the company´s equipment donation program.